I28BT Auto Scrubber
Large facility with a few tight spots? The I28BT is your solution. It too is a fully automated walk-behind scrubber with a 24 gallon solution capacity, an electrical actuator for pad pressure up to 119lb, and a durability-boosting cast aluminum brush deck with a curved squeegee. But it also has a 28in cleaning width, allowing for spotless floors in your smaller areas.
- Variable speed traction control
- Improves working efficiency due to oversized 24 gal solution tank
- State-of-the-art, user friendly touch panel control system
- Cast aluminum brush deck and curved squeegee
- Variable pad pressure up to 119lb
- No tools needed for changing squeegee blades
- Delayed vacuum motor shut off
- Emergency shutdown system
- Working efficiency up to 31,000 square feet/hour
List Price without Batteries:
- Pad Holder
- 25A On-board charger
€ 8876 EUR
List Price with Lead Acid Batteries:
€ 9790 EUR
List Price with AGM Maintenance Free Batteries:
€ 10485 EUR
I20B has an oversize tank capacity of 15 gallons, specially designed for professionals like cleaning contractors. The die-cast aluminum brush desk and curved squeegee maximize its superior durability. 66 pounds of pad pressure ensuring top cleaning performance in its category. <This product is discontinued>
The I20NB is a brush assist unit with an oversized tank capacity of 13gal, a die-cast aluminum brush deck and curved squeegee for superior durability. It offers up to 55lbs of pad pressure and a 30 more minutes of battery time than the self-propelled version.
The self-propelled I20NBT-OB has new orbital scrubbing technology that offers a deeper, more uniform clean. With an oversized 15 gal tank, touch panel controls, variable pad pressure, and durable steel/aluminum parts, the I20NBT-OB has the same benefits as our non-orbital machine, but its square pad can fit into the corners many scrubbers cannot.