I20NBT Auto Scrubber
I20NBT is a self-propelled unit designed specifically for professionals like cleaning contractors. We know a busy schedule can mean that doing a job with speed is often as important as doing it well. That’s why the I20NBT has an oversized tank capacity of 15gal, up to 99lb of pad pressure, and parts made of die-cast aluminum and steel. This machine is durable, efficient, and easy to transport.
- Improves working efficiency due to oversized 15 gallon solution tank
- State-of-the-art, user-friendly touch panel control system
- Die-cast aluminum brush deck and curved squeegee 99lb pad pressure
- No tools needed for changing squeegee blades
- Delayed vacuum motor shut off
- Emergency shutdown system
- Working efficiency up to 23,680 square feet/hour
List Price without Batteries:
- Pad Holder
- 13A On-board battery charger
€ 5651 EUR
List Price with Lead Acid Batteries:
€ 6150 EUR
List Price with AGM Maintenance Free Batteries:
€ 6425 EUR
I20B has an oversize tank capacity of 15 gallons, specially designed for professionals like cleaning contractors. The die-cast aluminum brush desk and curved squeegee maximize its superior durability. 66 pounds of pad pressure ensuring top cleaning performance in its category. <This product is discontinued>
The I18C is a self-propelled compact, maneuverable and easy to operate electric-powered auto scrubber. It features our new noise-reducing design and uses the same high quality parts and components that make all ICE products so efficient.
The self-propelled I20NBT-OB has new orbital scrubbing technology that offers a deeper, more uniform clean. With an oversized 15 gal tank, touch panel controls, variable pad pressure, and durable steel/aluminum parts, the I20NBT-OB has the same benefits as our non-orbital machine, but its square pad can fit into the corners many scrubbers cannot.